Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ESPN Football blogs

I enjoy reading the ESPN National football blogs ESPN http://espn.go.com/espn/blogs .
1.       I enjoy football watching, reading about and playing fantasy. The blogs are all well written and help me keep up with teams or individual player.  They also talk about fantasy football and the individual players which is nice because I started playing fantasy football this year and I need all the help I can get.
2.       There are several bloggers in this section.  They are all very professional and informative and have many of the attributes that Murray talks about.
3.       All the blogs are well written or they wouldn’t be on ESPN. I think you can take all of them and learn from the writing styles of the sports writers.
4.       Important to you? The writing styles and how well they are put together I think you can learn a lot from professional sports blogs. Important to me? All the information that I enjoy reading about involving my favorite sport to watch and read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment